All CANIDAPT classes are currently taught by Kate Peterson Koch CPDT-KA and assisted by apprentice trainer Anna Shinske.
Classes are held in Calgary at Kayenna Kennels (9827 Horton Road SW T2V 2X5, directly behind Cal-Alta Auto Glass). To register or for more detailed class descriptions, please visit www.kayennakennels.ca. If you have questions about whether a class is right for you and your dog, you can contact Kayenna or contact me directly by clicking here.
- Thursday July 4, 8:30 pm – Bachelor Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday July 6, 11:15 am – Puppy Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday July 6, 12:30 pm – Bachelor Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday July 6, 1:45 pm – Masters Class (6 weeks)
Coming soon to Kayenna’s website for registration:
- Thursday July 18, 7:15 pm – Recall Intensive (2 weeks)
- Thursday August 15, 7:15 pm – Bachelor Class (6 weeks)
- Thursday August 15, 8:30 pm – Masters Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday August 24, 10 am – Puppy Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday August 24, 11:15 am – Bachelor Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday August 24, 12:30 pm – Masters Class (6 weeks)
- Saturday August 24, 1:45 pm – Loose Leash Walking Intensive (2 weeks)
CANIDAPT is a proud member of AFFA – Alberta Force Free Alliance, and we take our commitment to their pledge (linked above) very seriously. Any individual working under the CANIDAPT umbrella, including apprentices, shall adhere to science-informed, force-free training and handling standards as outlined by AFFA.
We are happy to answer any questions about our commitment to force-free training and behaviour modification. If you would like to know anything about our methods, please feel free to click here to email us or drop into any of Kate’s classes at Kayenna Kennels, listed above.
We follow the principles of LIMA, as outlined by the International Association of Animal Behaviour Consultants (IAABC), as well as adhere to the Humane Hierarchy.