All CANIDAPT classes are held in Calgary at Kayenna Kennels, 9827 Horton Road SW T2V 2X5, directly behind Cal-Alta Auto Glass. To register or for more detailed class descriptions, please visit www.kayennakennels.ca. If you have questions about whether a class is right for you and your dog, you can contact Kayenna or contact me directly by clicking here.
Classes starting Saturday, March 30th:
- 10:00 am – Loose Leash Walking: How To Keep It Going While Keeping It Fun! (2 weeks)
- 11:15 am – Bachelor (6 weeks)
- 12:30 pm – Puppy (6 weeks)
- 1:45 pm – Bachelor (6 weeks)
Classes starting Thursday, April 4th:
- 8:30 pm – Bachelor (6 weeks)
Class starting Saturday, April 20th:
- 10:00 am – Introduction to Behaviour Modification for Shy Dogs (Shy Dog Class)
UPCOMING NEW CLASSES
- Loose Leash Walking: How To Keep It Going While Keeping It Fun! (2 weeks)
- Door Manners: A Wait Is Great! (2 weeks)
- Rock Your Recall (2 weeks)
Please visit Kayenna Kennels‘ website for more information or to enrol.
Questions? Feel free to send me an email!
CANIDAPT is a proud member of AFFA – Alberta Force Free Alliance, and we take our commitment to their pledge (linked above) very seriously. Any individual working under the CANIDAPT umbrella, including apprentices, shall adhere to science-informed, force-free training and handling standards as outlined by AFFA.
We are happy to answer any questions about our commitment to force-free training and behaviour modification. If you would like to know anything about our methods, please feel free to click here to email us or drop into any of Kate’s classes at Kayenna Kennels, listed above.
We follow the principles of LIMA, as outlined by the International Association of Animal Behaviour Consultants (IAABC), as well as adhere to the Humane Hierarchy.